Foothills Home Inspections is locally owned and operated by myself, Daniel Johnson. I am the sole inspector of the company. Coming from a family who is heavily involved in the real estate industry, I have seen all aspects of residential and commercial real estate from the time I was young. I have experience in remodeling, maintenance, and ground up construction.
I started Foothills Home Inspections in 2015 with the desire to work for myself. I used my past experiences in construction, remodeling, and maintenance as a base, and then got certified to do the job in early 2015. I most enjoy helping my clients gain knowledge about the home they are about to purchase, and putting them in a good spot at the negotiation table.
My Goals For Every Inspection Are:
- Educate my client on the home
- Uncover any potential safety defect
- Uncover any item that may cost my client a significant amount of money
- I strive to make every inspection pay for itself through negotiations, or maintenance items
- Ranked #44 in the State of Colorado for all small business in 2019 by Top Rated Local
- Made the Top 7 list in 2019 & 2020 for Home Inspectors by Expertise.com (Fort Collins)
- 147 Five Star Reviews on Google (as of December 2020)
- Affiliate member of Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- Annual Donor to the Boys and Girls Club of Larimer County
- Sponsor of Brave Homes (Keller Williams)- Discounted Inspections for Military & First Responders
- Training and certification through AHIT (American Home Inspectors Training)
- Sewer Scope Certified: 2019